Friday, February 3, 2012


I believe in No Excuses but at some points in life there really is not enough time in the day. Currently I am multitasking to the point that I am doing laundry, Dishes, Blogging, and Uploading. I still have to get clothes to the cleaners, get home make my wife Juice and take it to her for lunch. And its only 8:30 in the morning. So I appologize for my second blog that I missed. Today's blog is almost like a sermon, not a Sermon about Christ or any other religious figure but about the people who always ask me about the juicing, the people who say I CAN'T DO THAT. Yes you can, do you like to live? Do you love to see your family and or children? YES YOU CAN DO THIS! Don't think about who you are now, think about who your going to become in this journey. How much better your going to feel when its done. And the new life you will live because of it. It will change your life for the better. But first things first, if you haven't seen Fat Sick and Nearly Dead yet.... You need to watch it and then go to http://jointhereboot.com. What are you waiting for? Get Juicing!!! Watch this video below from Joe Cross, he is the man who inspired me to Reboot my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment