Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Day 10, I am really sorry I didn't post yesterday but here I am today back at it. Today I have lost 29.4 lbs. Energy Level is amazing. Feeling Great and looking forward to the future. Being here no versus where I was 10 days ago...fuggehht about it! Hoping to wake up at 32 or 33 lbs in the morning. The key to this so far me is to drink my juice and tons and tons of water. I can't believe I used to drink so much Dr. Pepper. I was paying to kill myself. Never Again. Till we meet again, Peace, Love, and Soul!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HELL YEAH GO MICHAEL! You are the man! You are inspiring stephanie (my wife) just so you know. As you read this, as your eyes move across the words, you must feel the higher purpose of doing. Oh and after that last period was entered into this comment, stephanie said " should we do the green diet? could we do it?" Then she was like "I dunno it will be kinda difficult" So If i can't hypnotise her into doing it then she will just need to see your result to believe it.

    ReplyDelete