Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi my name is Michael Drummond. I am 35 years old and I am Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead here in Tulsa Oklahoma. I have made a decision to take a challenge after seeing the Documentary - Fat Sick and Nearly Dead by Australian Joe Cross. This documentary had a profound Life changing effect on me. I watched it twice and both times it had me crying like a little baby. I was amazed at the results the first time I saw it. The second time I was in awe to how much the diet changed these mens lives. If you have not seen Fat Sick and Nearly Dead then please login to Netflix now and watch it. I will be posting a daily video blog to explain whats happening with me in my mental, physical and emotional settings as I go thru 60 days without food. YES I SAID 60 DAYS WITH NO FOOD! I will be only drinking what is referred to as "Mean Green". Juiced Kale, Cucumbers, Lemon, 2 Apples, and Ginger. Come along with me on this Journey. I plan to come out of it different in many ways. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment