Friday, January 27, 2012

Day #5 - First off let me apologize for my video today. I did it with iMovie and for some reason when I went back and watched it the Video and Audio was out of Sync. I tried to fix it but its not the best. Well we did it and we are passed the magic barrier that is day 4. Adding more vegetables now and trying to raise my protein intake. I am down 20lbs today. Major Win. Not Charlie Sheen type win but a Win none the less. I think I am going to be able to really do this. One day at a time and one victory at a time. No rush to get done. Things are changing. We feel much better. Carmon's knees don't hurt all the time. The kids still don't understand why we aren't eating. But they always beg me to make them apple and orange juice. Tonight is a work night for me so when I am done here I switch to work mode. Anyways enough for now. Keep On Juicing!

1 comment:

  1. I made the mean green today....getting ready for my start on feb 6. I used green apples, kale, lemon, celery, ginger and cucumber. Tasted great. Yesterday's batch was nasty. I figured out too much ginger.. Cut it back and it was pretty good. Trying to get almost no yellow or orange juice in my mid day and late day juices. Looking forward to following you through this whole thing! Keep it up....hut it strong!
    I've got a good 55-70 pounds to lose. It's time! Something finally went off!

    ReplyDelete