Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #4 -  Well here is the "GOLDEN" day where everything is suppose to become much easier. I hope magically when I wake up in the morning tomorrow that a whole new light shows upon me. Do I really believe that? No not really. Food pains have subsided. One thing this diet has created in me is a habit. I wake up and I juice, I clean. I juice our lunch, take it to my wife and then clean. Then I juice Dinner and then clean. The process of juicing has become an everyday process. I have had to enlist the help of a laxative because apparently my bowels have stopped moving since I am no longer introducing fiber to by body. Have to take care of the Colon they say. Enough about the gross stuff. My wife and I are doing well with this. A few of my friends have said they want to start juicing too. I think its awesome. Even if you only juice for a week, Good for you! If you want to try it then do it, if you can only make it 3 days then Good for you for trying! This isn't about perfection, this is about a life change. I am feeling more energy and that feels good. I think I am about to the point that I want to hit a gym for Cardio and swimming (better start my man scaping now) and some weight lifting. I know the juicing will make you loose weight on its own, but I would like to help it along with a little work on my side too. Enjoy Your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment